Drake Athletics Marketing
The Drake University Department of Athletics is seeking energetic, creative, committed, and self-motivated individuals to fill marketing internship positions for the 2013-2014 academic school year.
- Strong verbal, organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Be in good academic standing with the University.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays as required by the game schedules of the various Drake athletic programs.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, team-oriented environment.
- Initiative, dedication, and a strong work ethic.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for Drake athletics.
- Willingness to commit to position for entire academic year.
- Hands on/behind the scenes experience with Division I athletic department.
- Opportunity for interaction with athletic department sponsors and supporters.
- Opportunity to take on leadership role and manage other students.
- Drake Athletics polo.
- Submit your completed application, resume, and cover letter to email@example.com or to Drake Marketing Department in the Drake Bell Center
- Submit application contents by April 29th, 2013 by 5:00 PM